- Monday – 8am to noon & 1pm to 5pm
- Tuesday – 8am to noon & 1pm to 5pm
- Wednesday – 8am to noon & 1pm to 5pm
- Friday – 8am to noon & 1pm to 5pm
We have put much effort into designing our scheduling system. Our goal is to allow you to be seen on time for your appointment, do all necessary scheduled treatments, make appointments as stress free for you as possible and to minimize interruptions to your busy schedule.
To help treatment progress quickly, please remember:
- To minimize missed school and work time, we have our short adjustment appointments scheduled in the early morning and late afternoon.
- School authorities regard orthodontic appointments as excused absences.
- If an appointment is missed or changed on short notice, a new appointment will need to be rescheduled as soon as possible, within the constraints of our schedule. Missed appointments will prolong treatment.
- Our goal is to be on time for each and every patient; therefore, late arrivals can pose a problem. In fairness to other patients, we may need to reschedule or alter the amount of work planned for that appointment.
Please allow the following time for each appointment type:
- Initial Examination: 45-60 minutes
- Records, if not a part of the initial visit: 45-60 minutes
- Consultation in not part of the initial visit: 45-60 minutes
- Bonding: 90 minutes
- Adjustments: 20 minutes
During the course of orthodontic treatment, it is imperative that you do not miss a scheduled appointment. Orthodontic forces must be monitored on a regular basis to insure the highest quality of orthodontic care that we can provide. We do, however, realize that some circumstances cannot be avoided, and you will occasionally need to reschedule.
In the event that you miss your regularly scheduled visit, please notify our office within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. This will allow us to offer your appointment time to other patients.